Gwangju Spring Flower Festival

1:16:00 AM

Skip this part if you wanna cut of the crap!
*******************************************************************************
I was reading my blog just now and found that it's a little messy with the blog post I did in the last few months. Then I decided to arrange it a little bit so that it's easier to read by having only one event on each blog post.

*******************************************************************************

This flower festival is a spring flower festival which happens in Gwangju every year. This year (2013) it's located in KimDaeJung Convention Center (김대중컨벤션센터) in Gwangju. So, I went there with my buddy on the 5th of April 2013.


This flower festival is in indoor. So, we got our tickets and ready to go into the flower festival.



 At the moment we walk into the hall, a strong aroma of flowers greeted us. Although it smells great, but it makes us sneeze a little.

 I love this picture so much. It is so beautifully decorated. I wonder how many flowers they use for this exhibition?


잠깐만! (wait!)


O.O guess who we spotted??? 이광수 (李光洙) from running man.. hahahahaha..


 such a nice place to rest =)

 I love roses so much.. there are so pretty!! especially white roses <3

This rose is a combination of a little bit pink and white.. Ohww, it's so beautiful =)

Is this lily (百合花)?  It looks like one of it.. but they are no descriptions about the flowers..

I seriously don't know what kind of flower is this.. It looks abit like the sansuyu flower that I mentioned before, but obviously it's not sansuyu flower. (no description available)


Another 2 "unknown flower". Similar to the previous one, they just exhibit the flowers, with no descriptions too.


Guess who? It little Pororo, the cute korean cartoon character =)

A beautiful place for us to take a rest =)


My mom's favorite flower - Tulip!! This tulip is so nice.. This tulip is from Shin-an (신안), one of a place in south Korea, not very far from Gwangju..



这画面很诗意 =)

Though I don't understand the whole passage, but I know it says that these tulips were taken from Shin-an (신안).


A not-so-nice exhibition..

 This thingy is like so NOT related to flower festival. Duh, they just junk everything into this exhibition, make me feels like it's not entirely FLOWER FESTIVAL..

Me and my buddy =) She is such a cute girl!! So caring and helpful..

The second picture that we are together..

Actually, I think there is nothing much in this flower festival. It kinda disappoint me a little. It's a little bit out of my expectation. I expect a little higher than this. Anyway, it still have lots of beautiful flowers that I have not yet seen in Gwangju (like lily and tulip).


Information about Gwangju Flower Festival:
Entrance Fee: 5000 won (appx. RM15)
Time: 29th March 2013 to 7th April 2013 
Directions: 
[Subway]
Kim Daejung Convention Center Station (Gwangju Subway Line 1), Exit 5.
Walk 3 minutes until you see the Kimdaejung Convention Center on the right.

[Bus]
Take Bus 01, (Ilgok)38, (Sangmu)64, 518 or Airport Bus 1000.
Get off at Kimdaejung Convention Center Bus Stop.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Subscribe