Sakura

1:27:00 AM

Here are some random spams of Sakura, the flower that I love the most!!! A couple of weeks ago, some places in my campus are full of Sakura. Wow, it's really really so beautiful!! I didn't take many pictures because it's still very cold when sakuras are blooming!

This is a sakura tree..


Sakura trees are in FULL bloom..




Im sorry, my hair was so messy that day.. It's so cold that day when I walk around my campus.. I was frezzing that day. So regret I didn't more photos of it.. I should go to the nearby park for more Sakura trees... Aiiyaaa...

Btw, a couple of days ago, i saw something special near my campus - a pink + white sakura flowers..

 Can you see? The flowers are both pink AND White.. sakura is usually White in korea. But this special one have pink and white in the same flower! How special!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Subscribe