Penang ESCAPE theme park

8:27:00 AM

Went to Penang a couple of weeks ago.. Hmm.. maybe.. about a month ago.. Basically we did not visit many places such as the temples, mansions, historical sites, etc.. coz our main focus is only EAT, EAT, EAT! Sorry that I couldn't share about the places for food because I really dono where to start off! More precisely, I really don't know where are they located! We were lucky to be guided by one of the Penangites.. so , we got to really try all the best food there! (yay ^^)

Coming back to our itinerary, one of the place that we went is this Penang ESCAPE theme park... I could say this place is really AWESOME for adventurous people! I basically love all the games and activities there except for 1 or 2 which I tried but unable to succeed. (eg. climbing coconut tree, which is pretty hard).. When we were playing, none of us brought the cameras or phones to avoid "unnecessary loss". Sorry bout not much pictures taken.. I only took FEW photos after all the games..

There were many activities there such as Obstacles for level 1,2,3, 12m and 20m bungee jump, flying fox, trees climbing, etc... All of them are very exciting and safe.. They take seriously on the safety issues of each participant, guild each of us with careful explanations. Thumbs up!!

You only pay a fee of RM60 (adults) and you are able to play for whole day until you are totally EXHAUSTED! For such games and activities, I think it is much more expensive if you played it separately in other places.

*I did not bring my camera.. so all photos are taken from iphone camera only.. so bare with the low quality pics*

Getting ready for the challenge! Ignore my auntie head...

How it looks.. from the main gate..

 My friends with me.. getting ready to go in...

The scene is Obstacles Level 1, 2, 3..

 Stilts.. Walking on stilts was a little challenging... The most I can last walking on stilts is just 4 steps... I hope you could be better than me! Hah!



Called the Gecko Tower, wall climbing with 4 levels.. You could compete with your friends by counting how fast you can climb! The big timer is provided too!

 Maze room.. You go in with 4 friends, then slowly search your way out inside the cave tunnel until you find the exit! BUT, the helmet they provided stinks so much! eiuuu...

 It's called A maze...


All of the activities was actually located just side by side.. not very far... Basically I think all of the activities was quite fun and enjoyable... I think adventourous people would love all these so much.. However, from the activities that I have tried, there are a few that I think one should really try if you plan to come here:

1) Obstacles (known as Monkey Business): Provided with 3 levels. If you are a beginner, try from level 1. Else, experts can go straight to level 3.  Could be quite tiring for beginners, and there are many routes you can choose... Recommended to play it first because once you are exhausted after playing in other activities, you hardly wanna come back to this stannous activity..


(pic source from internet)

2) Flying fox (known as Flying Lemur): 
one of the MOST enjoyable and effortless activity.. No hard exercise and just relax, allowing your body to swing in the air, breathing fresh air, looking at the scenery from top! Ah.. what a relax!!


This is a MUST TRY in ESCAPE!

3) Tubby Racer
Another MUST TRY activity in Escape! But before you enjoy the run, you must bring the tube from bottom to the peak, which is utterly a tiring journey.. But once you are up, there's where you could find REAL JOY!!!  This is the last activity we did, we only manage to play 2 times because we are really exhausted already! But I think next time I could play more.. I promise you'll miss the fun!



4) Bungee Jump (known as Atan's Leap)
I could say it's a bungee jump for beginners... coz it's just 12 metre and 20 metre high... it's a good start for people who really wanna know what's the feeling of "jumping down from a building". Also a good experience for the people who wanna to test how brave they are! =D

The picture wasn't clear enough to see the building..

I only dare to go for the 12m jump! But I think I'm brave enough already.. I will try the 20m one if I come for the second time!!!



Kay... the above 4 activities are those that I highly recommended! If you are planning to Penang, drop by and get yourself some exercise!!

Additional Information:
1) Entrance Fees:
Future Kids ( Below 4 years) - FREE
Junior Kids ( 4 to 12 years) - RM45
Big Kids ( 13 to 59 years) - RM60
Super Kids ( 60 years and above) - RM45

2) How to get there:
- Waze: Penang Escape Theme Park
- Address: 828, Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang, Malaysia

3) Official Website : here


Have fun! Im gonna end this post with our last group photo! 




11.25pm 
(Malaysia Time)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi fellas,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to read more about that Bungee Jump I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same human hair, taken from the barber, were used for the eyelashes and eyebrows as a very definite work..
    Activities to do with your teenager indoor

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Subscribe